Sometimes busy day makes you forget a few things such as your windows 8 password. What to do if you forget your password? Indeed, resetting windows 8 password is not as difficult as imagined. All you need is a Windows Password Recovery program which can help you directly reset your unknown or lost Windows 8 password. After that, you can login your Windows 8 without a password required.
As is known, Windows Password Key Professional is thought as a popular and highly recognized Windows password reset toolkit which allows you to use a USB (or CD/DVD/) to reset Win 8 password. Now go with the following steps, and you can view how to reset Windows 8 Password easily using a USB Flash Drive.
Step 1: Create a Windows 8 Password Reset Disk with a bootable USB flash drive
1. Download Windows Password Key Professional and install it in any available PC from its Official site: http://goo.gl/DOwvs
2. Insert a bootable USB into computer, and select your target USB flash drive. Now click the Burn button to start burning an ISO image file to the USB.
3. Click “Yes” to confirm and continue your operation. Then click “OK” when the burning task completed.
And now the bootable USB flash drive is burned and you can use it to remove your forgotten Win 8 password.
Step 2: Set BIOS to boot from USB
1. Press F2 or Delete during the boot to enter BIOS Setup.
2. Choose BOOT Option -> select Boot Device Priority -> set 1st Boot Device to USB [Hard Drive]. Press F10 to save it.
Step 3: Reset Windows 8 Password with the burned USB
1. Insert the newly created USB flash drive into the locked computer and re-boot it from the USB drive.
2. After launched the USB, the interface of Windows Password Key Professional appears. And you‘ll find all user names of your accounts displayed with the passwords showing unknown or empty.
3. Click “Yes” to confirm and continue your operation.
4. Click “OK” when the password of the selected account is successfully removed.
Now, you can login your Win 8 without a password required.
Have you got any difficult when operating with this Windows password recovery tool? Isn’t easy to reset password windows 8 with a bootable USB flash drive? Of course, suppose you have a bootable CD/DVD, Windows Password Key Professional can also be your reliable assistant to reset Windows 8 password with CD/DVD.
For more helpful tips, read this post: http://www.lostwindowspassword.com/forgot-windows-8-password.html